Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Gehennan

-from the writings of the traitor,
Judas Iscariot


I am a new man.

No longer will I pander to the whims of the Galilean.
I followed him for a time, but never again.
He spoke of life abundant: joy, love, and happiness.
But I was constantly spurned, ridiculed and spited.
All for him.

No more.

I am the author of my fate
I am the captain of my destiny
He will no longer lead me down paths of mindless servitude
I will make my own way.

Servant of all, he said
Servant of none, say I

I will see him dead.

Messiah?
No.

Messiah will lead Israel to sovereignty
Jesus sits astride a donkey,
Fanned with the peace offerings of the city.

Ha

They will see
I will destroy the Rabbi
I will bring his end
The last three years will be for naught
Memory will fade and he will be no more

If his “Father” resides in heaven,
I will be Gehennan

There will be weeping, and gnashing of teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment